Second Shot Shitbox Fundraiser Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter the Second Shot Shitbox Fundraiser Competition (the Competition) form part of these conditions. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition commences at 9am ACST on 10th August 2018 and closes at 5.00pm ACST on 7th February 2019 (the Promotion Period).
- The Promoter of this Competition is Box Rallies Pty Ltd (ACN 603 209 409), PO Box 10308, Adelaide BC, SA 5000, 0410 852 199 (the Promoter)
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, a team of two individuals (Entrants) must:
a) Have previously competed in a Shitbox Rally;
b) Have participated in any previous Shitbox Rally Australia but have not been offered a place in the initial offer rounds.
c) Agree to fundraise for The Cancer Council NSW (ABN 51 116 463 846), 153 Dowling St, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, (02) 9334 1900 (Cancer Council), via the WeGive fundraising platform; and
d) Remit to Cancer Council via the WeGive Platform their fundraising proceeds within the Promotion Period.
- The Competition is open to Australian residents only.
- Each Entrant will only be eligible for one entry into the Competition.
- The five Entrants who raise the highest fundraising amounts during the Promotion Period will win an entry into Shitbox Rally 2019 Autumn.
- This is a competition and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. The winning entries will be determined by their total funds raised by each Entrant via the WeGive platform during the Promotion Period.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and email no later than 5pm on the 8th February 2019. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries and shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this Competition or accepting or utilising a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge that their entry and all material included will be the property of the Promoter.